- Academic Appeals
- Academic Support
- Class Recordings (HB 233) - Faculty Info
- Faculty Senate
- Faculty/Student Evaluation
- Faculty Workload Resources
- Hispanic Alliance for Talented Students (H.A.T.S.)
- Open Education Resources
- Travel/Professional Development Funding
- Money Back Guarantee Programs
- LIVE AFTER 5
- Textbook Affordability
- TCC School District
Evaluation Kit - Student/Course Evaluations
Tallahassee Community College works to improve our practices and services to maintain our leading institution status and to better serve our community. We measure results by employing multiple types of assessments, including the Evaluation Kit, corresponding to the discipline and level of teaching.
Annual, Continuing and Post Award Evaluation
As part of the annual evaluation and promotion process for faculty, the annual/post award list is made available to make sure portfolios are completed on time. View the list.
Accessing Student Success Data
The portfolio requires a self assessment of student success data. Accessing Student Success Data Guide to access the student success data.