Host your next big event at Tallahassee Community College. As a keystone of the capital city, we provide indoor and outdoor facilities for the purpose of education and community functions. With a variety of facilities that hold from 30 to 490, we have a space for you on campus.
We have a variety of spaces equipped to make your event stand out.
- On-site Support
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Internet Access
- Food Court Access (weekdays)
Types of Spaces We Have
Bring your event vision to life with our variety of spaces. Occupancy is listed for more spaces.
Our board room provides the environment to conduct professional presentations or company meetings. Video and phone conferencing are available.
- Conference: 13
Our meeting room can be set up as a hollow square, u-shape, or theater-style seating and is equipped with the technology you need for a successful event.
This spacious room provides the perfect setting for a wide range of events, from guest speaker presentations to classroom lectures and board meetings. This style is perfect for business luncheons and workshops. Includes an LCD projector, podium with microphone, Internet access, and a computer.
Classrooms are equipped with everything you need to deliver a professional presentation. Includes an LCD projector, podium with microphone, Internet access, and a computer.
- Classroom: 14 - 160
Turner Auditorium is an intimate performance space and a resource. In addition to performances, the venue is great for panel discussions, lectures, meetings, and other events.
- Theatre: 490
- Theatre: 184 - 358
- Banquet: 104 - 272
- Vendors: 15 - 40
Grand Banquet Hall
- Theatre: 250
- Banquet: 240
- Vendors: 25
- Theatre: 107 - 179
- Banquet: 104 - 160
- Classroom: 88 - 120
Photos of Campus
How to Reserve a Space
Review the following information to learn more about renting space on the main campus.
Procedures for Facility Usage
- In all cases, at least one person belonging to the organization requesting the use of the facilities shall be identified in writing on the Facilities Use Request Application as the person responsible for the function and shall be present for the full duration of the function. Noncompliance will result in the denial of future requests.
- In all cases, a designated College representative shall be in full charge of the facilities and shall be present for the full duration of the event. The College representative’s orders are official and must be obeyed.
- Copies of signage, promotional, and advertising materials planned to be placed temporarily on the College premises must be attached to the Facilities Use Request Application.
- Each organization/department will be advised of the total use charges by the Events Coordinator/designee.
- All applicants will be limited to the use of those areas specified on the approved Facilities Use Request Application. An on-site inspection must be conducted by the designated person in charge and the designated College official. All discrepancies will be noted prior to the event Rental will be based on a first-come, first-served basis. A signed and paid lease agreement constitutes a priority.
- The College reserves the right to cancel facility use, at its sole discretion, with or without cause. If cancellation is due to College safety or security, natural disaster, or another College issue, a refund will be provided.
Regulations for Facility Usage
- After-hours events can be held until 11:00 p.m.
- Events lasting longer than the designated time slot will be charged additional rental fees
- No events are allowed for minors unless the TCC Event Coordinator deems suitable
- A point person from the party must be designated and the name given to the Events Coordinator at the beginning of the event. A walkthrough will be performed before and after the event to assess facility's condition
- Events must not impede visitor walkways
- No firearms allowed
- No glitter, foil confetti, and/or paper confetti allowed. Events found to use either of these will be charged an additional cleaning fee
- Possession or use of alcoholic beverages of any kind shall not be permitted on the College premises unless given prior permission
- Any person under the influence of alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs shall be denied the opportunity to participate in the activity or to be present on campus.
- Gambling or other conduct detrimental to public or College interest shall not be permitted on College premises
- Caterers are responsible for removing all garbage, debris, and equipment after the end of the event or additional cleaning fees will be charged
- All caterers must provide the following documentation:
- Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Business License
- Health Certificate
- Pyrotechnics are not allowed
- A signed contract, rental fees, sales tax, insurance (if applicable), and credit card authorization form are required prior to the rental date
Certificate of Insurance Requirements
All external organizations with the exception of Local, State, or Federal Government Agencies are required to submit proof of insurance at lessee expense as follows:
In order to hold your event at Tallahassee Community College, you must provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 with $200,000 per person, and $300,000 per occurrence naming Tallahassee Community College as the Certificate Holder.
An insurance certificate must be provided when reservations are confirmed (upon payment of facilities use fee to the TCC Cashier’s Office and execution and delivery of lease). All insurance coverage must be written with insurance companies authorized to do business in the service area. All insurance certificates are subject to the approval of Tallahassee Community College.
Additional Requirements for External Organizations/Individuals
Facility use fees shall be paid to the TCC Cashier’s Office upon execution and delivery of the confirmation. The full facility use fee and applicable paperwork must be received before the reservation is confirmed.
No use of facilities is permitted until the signed lease is executed by both parties.
Non-profit groups must submit a copy of the Internal Revenue Service Determination Letter certifying their non-profit status.
- 50% discount awarded to Non-Profit Organizations
- 50% discount awarded to Local, State, and Federal Government Agencies
- 25% discount awarded to TCC alumni
Rates are subject to change without notice.
When do you allow rentals?
We host events Mondays through Saturdays. The campus is closed on observed holidays.
May I use an outside caterer?
Yes. All caterers must provide a valid Business License, Health Certificate, and Liability Insurance.
What is included in my rental?
Tables, chairs, black linens, parking and facility usage (electricity, water, etc.), computer, projector, and audio. Our large spaces include microphones.
What is needed to host my event here?
In order to officially book a space, you will need the following:
- Completed Facility Request Form
- Certificate of Liability Insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 naming Tallahassee Community College as Certificate Holder
- Completed payment made upon receipt of Invoice
Will staff be present at my event?
Yes. A college employee will be onsite during your event.
I would like to use one space for multiple purposes. Is this possible?
Each event receives one layout for their event per space.
Will there be access to WiFi?
A unique Wi-Fi login will be created and emailed to you prior to the event.
How does parking work on Main Campus?
Parking is free on main campus. Your guest can park in areas identified on our campus map as student parking.